Overview of Role
ZwitterCo is seeking an experienced IT Manager to build and lead our growing information technology infrastructure. The right person for this role has a history of architecting, building, and managing IT and IT security infrastructures for aggressive growth companies.
Key to this role is a demonstrated track record of hands-on design, implementation, and oversight of corporate IT systems and software using combinations of MSP’s, in-house services, and ASP’s. Additionally, this person will provide IT oversight, performance data integration, and optimization of our growing field of industrial water filtration platform solutions.
ZwitterCo has advanced the state-of-the-art of membrane-based filtration performance across a range of industries, and has set equally high standards for the IT function. This role will be a key contributor and has the freedom to build an IT infrastructure that contributes to worldwide shipments with uncompromising quality. Candidates who thrive in a fast paced, self-critical, growth environments are particularly encouraged to apply.
The IT Manager will take responsibility for the design, implementation, and on-going management of the corporate IT resources. This is to include IT and IT security of all corporate business management tools, applications, and services, whether they be in-house or cloud-based. Additionally, the IT architecture will encompass IT support, data management, efficiency, and security of industrial hardware including pilot manufacturing, in-field product demonstration, outsourced manufacturing, and laboratory systems.
Working closely with the CTO, VP Operations, and Facilities Manager, you will develop an IT architecture roadmap and capital plan that enables the continual growth of the corporation. Candidates that possess a strong vision for the digital integration of climate-focused “hard tech” and the implementation of highly connected manufacturing systems are particularly encouraged to apply.
The IT Manager will report directly to the Vice President Operation.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead the investigation, selection, implementation, and on-going evolution of the company IT infrastructure
- Be a partner to and provide IT support guidance to each functional leader (R&D, Manufacturing, Field Service, and corporate business organizations)
- Ensure all corporate information systems are secure and protected from cyber threats
- Ensure all key corporate IT assets are maintained and updated as needed
- Provide IT capital plans
- Manage MSP and ASP support contracts and SLA’s
- As needed, work with external supply chain partners to ensure cloud connected product and process data is secure and readily available
- Take on additional tasks as needed by the business
Candidates must have a minimum of a technical bachelor’s degree. A master’s degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in IT management leadership roles
- Extensive experience designing and scaling IT systems and support infrastructure in line with business growth needs
- Prior experience implementing the IT infrastructure for IIoT-based industrial processing equipment and systems. For both in-house and external resources.
- Prior start-up experience is desired or a demonstrated track record working in high growth, fast-paced environments
Schedule, Travel, Compensation, and Location
This is a full-time position in Woburn, MA.
Travel for this role is expected to be between 5% – 10%.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and include a benefits package and company equity.Apply Now Back to Careers