ZwitterCo is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our growing Finance and Accounting team. This role will be a key contributor in budgeting, forecasting, inventory management, and financial analysis across the organization.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to the organization’s leadership.
Key to this role is the ability to work across functions in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Role responsibilities include analyzing current and past financial, operational, and commercial data to make recommendations. Ability to create, synthesize, and explain analyses as well as identify and interpret emerging trends. Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
ZwitterCo has advanced the state-of-the-art of membrane-based filtration performance across a range of industries and has set an equally high standard for all our supporting function roles.
Candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, self-critical, growth environment are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Develop reports on a routine and ad-hoc basis
- Own the process for key across-company efforts such as annual reporting and forecasting
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, or finance, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with financial modeling using advanced techniques to interpret and synthesize data (MS Excel, Queries, Pivot tables, etc.).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, cost accounting and advanced financial analytics
- 1 – 3 years’ financial analysis experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility and creativity to meet changes to schedule, priorities, or procedures.
- Experience with our toolkit (Netsuite, Datarails) would be an asset.
This full-time position will report to the Accounting Manager and initially require you to work from our Woburn, MA, location. However, it may lead to a more flexible hybrid work schedule provided your job performance meets the organization’s expectations.
Travel for this role is expected to be between 0-5%.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and include equity and benefits.