Overview of Role
ZwitterCo is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our growing Finance and Accounting team. This role will be a key contributor in budgeting, forecasting, inventory management, and financial analysis across the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
Key to this role is the ability to work across functions in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Role responsibilities include analyzing current and past financial, operational, and commercial data to make recommendations. Ability to create, synthesize, and explain analyses as well as identify and interpret emerging trends. Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
ZwitterCo has advanced the state-of-the-art of membrane-based filtration performance across a range of industries and has set an equally high standard for all our supporting function roles.
Candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, self-critical, growth environment are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Develop reports on a routine and ad-hoc basis
- Own the process for key across-company efforts such as annual reporting and forecasting
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
Minimum education level of bachelor’s degree is required. Above all, candidates should have extensive experience with financial modeling utilizing advanced techniques to interpret and synthesize data (MS Excel, Queries, Pivot tables, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance, or equivalent experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, cost accounting and advanced financial analytics
- 1 - 3 years' financial analysis and modeling experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility and creativity to meet changes to schedule, priorities, or procedures
Schedule, Travel, Compensation, and Location
This is a full-time position in Woburn, MA.
Travel for this role is expected to be between 0-5%.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and include a benefits package and company equity.Apply Now Back to Careers