Digital Marketing Specialist I
Overview of Role
ZwitterCo is announcing an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist I seeking a collaborative role in a rapidly expanding cleantech startup.
This role is responsible for helping implement ZwitterCo’s digital marketing strategy as part of the Marketing team. The focus is on acquisitions and monitoring performance/ROI with data analysis of KPIs.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Create digital content (social media content and graphics, landing pages, ad content on LinkedIn and Google Ads, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM
- Write content with SEO in mind
- Manage digital marketing calendar
- Boost brand awareness and increase website visitors and leads through digital campaigns
- Work with Sales and Product teams to ensure brand consistency
- Monitor ROI and KPIs; create reports on campaign performance
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and trends
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field, and 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Familiarity with Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.
- Understanding of HubSpot or other CRM and marketing automation programs
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics, as well as LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
Schedule, Travel, Compensation, and Location
This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule. Expected travel is minimal (for example, attending a trade show). Compensation will be commensurate with experience. ZwitterCo is headquartered in Woburn, MA.Apply Now Back to Careers